Seals are materials or parts that prevent fluid or solid particles from leaking between adjacent surfaces and to prevent the intrusion of external impurities such as dust and moisture into parts of the machine's interior.
Storage of seals at room temperature preferably under 30 ℃, to avoid high-temperature aging seals.
Previous: Development Of Sealing Parts
Next: No Information
- Development Of Sealing Parts
- Classification Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Storage Of Sealed Parts
- Key Points Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Factors Affecting The Sealing Parts
- Precautions To Use Seals
- Common Name Of Seals
- The Current Situation Of China's Sealing Parts ...
- The Development Disadvantage Of Sealing Parts I...
- The Meaning Of Magnetic Seal