1. The storage of seals is best at room temperature below 30 ℃ to avoid high-temperature aging of seals;
2. Seals must be kept in sealed packaging to avoid contact with moisture or dust in the air;
3. Seals must avoid strong light irradiation, to avoid sealing parts by air ozone erosion or early aging. A variety of sealing performance factors are different, such as mechanical seals (filler seals, etc.) affecting factors such as temperature, media, wear, pressure and so on.
- The Meaning Of Sealing Parts
- Development Of Sealing Parts
- Classification Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Key Points Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Factors Affecting The Sealing Parts
- Precautions To Use Seals
- Common Name Of Seals
- The Current Situation Of China's Sealing Parts ...
- The Development Disadvantage Of Sealing Parts I...
- The Meaning Of Magnetic Seal
- How To Choose Plastic Seals
- Shandong Angu Lock Meet You At CHINA YIWU LOGIS...
- A China-US Trade War Would Hurt Everyone